There is a difference between interest and commitment.
If you're interested in something, you only do it when it's convenient.
When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results.

Monday, September 9, 2013

Sleepy Monday


Today's post is going to be somewhat short, simply because it's late and I'm sleepy! That accountability isn't going anywhere, though, so here it is!

I really didn't want to get out of bed this morning (5:30am, mind you). It was so warm, comfy, and cozy. Despite my bed saying to me, "Stay! I love you! I never want you to leave," I got up and got to it! Since Mike was sleeping, I decided to do my video outside to not wake him. (I usually work out in our family room, and the bedroom is right off of it.) Even though the thermometer said it was 70degrees out, it was quite muggy that early! I got three mosquito bites, was flinging sweat left and right, but it was accomplished in under 30 minutes!
Looking sweaty and scorching calories!
Remember how I said sweating was never my thing? It's all in the past, now! Amazing calorie burn with Focus T25 Speed 1.0! 


I found this today and it seems so perfect for me right now! How about you?
Work in Progress

Does this sound like something you would like to be a part of, too? If you want to burn some serious calories, have amazing energy, and be that annoyingly-happy person at work on a Monday morning, let me know. I want to help you be that person! Send me a message for more information about what I'm doing and what can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment