There is a difference between interest and commitment.
If you're interested in something, you only do it when it's convenient.
When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results.

Friday, September 13, 2013

It's Finally Friday!


Wow! I can't believe I haven't posted since Monday... This week has been so busy, as I have been at a continuing education conference since Tuesday evening. The conference was at Purdue, so it was nice to catch up with old friends and former instructors. I missed seeing a lot of those faces. Plus, it was nice to be back at my alma mater. Purdue's campus is beautiful and so full of life!
Fantastic bumper sticker I found (not on a car)


As promised, I will talk about the new headband I purchased to help with fly-aways during my work-out. It is one from Under Armour that had pretty good reviews from people with big heads. I wouldn't say I have a large head, per se, but my hair is so thin and fine, the thin bands I purchased in the past never stayed in place. This one holds pretty well, however it does slip occasionally. If I bring it forward just a bit, it holds pretty well. It is the "Braided Mini," and I ordered it directly from Under Armour's website.
Sweaty in the hotel room!

Despite having a very tiny hotel room, I managed to get my exercising done. The Polar heart rate monitor says 33 minutes due to the fact that I started it before I was completely situated to work-out. Either way, not horrible for an Alpha Cardio day in a hotel room! 


I am super excited to be getting my Team BeachBody business up and running! Not only am I doing it to support others, but I am joining this great team to support myself. I find that their products work amazingly well (12.5 inches lost with Insanity, and +5lbs lost in 3 weeks so far with T25!), so it makes it easy to want to share with others. I am building relationships with individuals who support my goals of becoming a healthier person. Yes, their are financial rewards in this business, but that helps me overall, too. By having two college degrees, I have quite a bit of student loan debt. Yes, so does everyone else Katie. However I have made it a goal to pay off these debts in less time than anticipated (at the rate I'm going 25 years). I don't want this burden hanging over my head the majority of my adult life, so I'm taking action to bring myself out of it! 

So just know, if you choose me as your Team BeachBody coach, you are inspiring me as you make a difference to positively change your own life. Plus, you are also helping me support my goals, for which I can never thank you enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment