There is a difference between interest and commitment.
If you're interested in something, you only do it when it's convenient.
When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

A New Adventure


My Sunday began with Week 3 of Focus T25, starting off with Total Body Circuit. I love that TBC incorporates everything, but this workout is a beast! I hate going from standing, to floor work, back up, then down again. When I initially did TBC, I had a horrible calorie burn (270) and barely got my heart rate up simply because I had no idea what was going on! By the second time, I got my HR up a little higher and burned an extra 20 calories. I told myself that I would crush those numbers today... and I did!
T25 Total Body Circuit = Sweaty Mess
It's not the prettiest I've ever looked, but I love seeing all of that sweat! I earned looking that nasty! I used to go to the gym and never work up a sweat because I thought it felt gross. It's all mental. Now I get angry when I barely break a sweat. Crazy how things change!


After my workout, I made a very important phone call that lead to a new adventure for me. I am so excited to announce that I am a new Team BeachBody Coach! Not only does this mean I get to help others achieve their fitness, weight loss, and health goals, it's also additional motivation to keep me going strong. Getting started is the hardest part - making that jump and taking a leap of faith. The same is true for taking those steps to a new and better you. If you are interested in any BeachBody products, or if you're simply curious as to what it's all about, please let me know!
I'm kind of a big deal!
Find me on Twitter to see what the excitement is about!


Mike had to work today, so I was able to catch up on laundry, clean the kitchen, do the weekly grocery shopping, and have everything set up for dinner.  As I mentioned previously, he's the cook in this family. I told him what we were having, and he made it. All fresh and cooked to perfection!
Round steak, spicy green beans, garlic carrots




No comments:

Post a Comment